Thursday, July 3, 2014

Failure

I feel like a failure as a mom. I am sitting here crying because there's just no hope anymore. Our landlord gave us till tomorrow to pay rent, we are $150 short. I have no way to come up with this money.
I haven't paid my phone bill for two months simply because I don't have any money for it because everything i have is going towards rent so now our phones are shut off. It will be $400 to get them turned back on. So if anything happens to any of us i cant even call for help now.
Also, the electric bill is due on the 7th that's another $200 we don't have so I'm assuming the electric will be shut off shortly after we don't pay this bill.

I was planning on going back to work this coming Monday but my manager hasn't "figured out a schedule" yet so I have no job for now, im still not getting anything from unemployment and haven't for a month now.
I have been applying to jobs nonstop, but guess what now I'll never know if I get a call back for an interview because my phone is off.
I feel like I am a failure as a mom. What am I going to do when the diapers we have right now run out? When the electric gets turned off? When we get evicted?  I wish there was someway I could make money but I don't know what to do. I can't make my manager let me come back to work. I can't magic my phone back on so I can hopefully get an interview for a new job. I can't do anything, except cry.
We need so many prayers right now because mine alone aren't doing the job so please pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment