Saturday, June 14, 2014

Desperation

First off let me say that I am embarrassed and ashamed to be sharing this but I'm desperate and need help.

We are not going to be able to afford our rent for July.  My unemployment has been cut off and AJ's job is so awful he's hardly getting and hours.  So I have absolutely no income coming in whatsoever and on a good week AJ's check will be $100. We were just barely able to scrape up enough money to pay June's rent but there is no hope for July.  We have tried everything to come up with the money to no avail. We have applied for rental assistance through multiple associations and none of them are helping us, I'm assuming because the funds just aren't there. 
So we are desperately asking for your help. We know that things are tight for many of us, but if you can spare $5 or $10 to help us out it would do so much for us. We have to come up with $650 to pay rent by July 1st. I am linking the gofundme page I had previously set up for Khloe and any donations we receive now through July 1st will go towards our rent.
Please consider helping our family during this desperate time.  We really need you all. Fortunately I will be returning to work mid July and things will get better after that;  we just have to make it that far.
If we do not pay rent for July our landlord will file for eviction and then we will have nowhere to go, my parents have already told me that we aren't able to stay at their house and all of AJ's family is in Florida.  Please help us from losing our home.
We are doing the absolute best we can to provide for Brooklynn and Khloe but we are at a point where we can't do it alone right now. 
If you could find it in your heart to help us we will be eternally grateful,  and as always please keep us in your prayers.

http://www.gofundme.com/8z4jk8

No comments:

Post a Comment